Offer clerical and administrative support to the Practice Manager. Complete administrative tasks, organization, tracking of files, correspondence, technical assistance, and document preparation to support office operations.
Essential Job Duties
- Scanning documents into the EMR System.
- Obtaining and scanning medical records from external hospitals and clinics for those patients who are new to the clinic and the system.
- Assisting patients with the technological process for obtaining patient information during registration utilizing the tablet.
- Mailing correspondence accordingly.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Practice Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- The ability to speak with patients and feel comfortable and confident to assist them with the technological portion of their registration by use of a tablet.
- Neat, organized and pays attention to detail.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting; must be able to stand/walk for most of the workday; heavy lifting, must be able to lift packages up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.