LOCATION: WICKENBURG, AZ
Wickenburg Community Hospital is a beautiful and sophisticated rural-access hospital located in Wickenburg, Arizona. WCH is a 19-bed Emergency Department and many ancillary services. We also have 3 Primary Care Clinics. Here at WCH, we strive to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and care. Join us today and let us be part of your success story.
- Full Benefits
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Wellness Benefits
Wickenburg Community Hospital is a non-profit organization and qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
The Respiratory Therapist restores patient's pulmonary function; alleviates pain; supports life by planning and administering medically prescribed respiratory therapy. Will perform Respiratory Assessments, EKGs, Breathing Treatments, and assist in the E.D as directed.
Essential Job Duties
- Performs routine respiratory care treatments and oxygen administration.
- Perform EKGs.
- Describes and instructs therapies or procedures to patients and/or families in a
- clear and professional manner.
- Gathers materials and equipment for therapy and transports them to patient’s bedside.
- Performs arterial punctures.
- Assists with intubation.
- Sets up, operate, and monitor mechanical ventilator as ordered
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current RRT Certification
- Arizona State Respiratory Licensure
- Minimum 3+ years of Cardio-Pulmonary experience in a hospital acute care setting.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certifications
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting.
- Must be able to stand/walk foremost of the work day; heavy lifting.
- Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment