Radiological Technologist/Per Diem willing to learn CT
All candidates will learn CT on a State of the Art CT Scanner while working in a newly remodeled Diagnostic Imaging Department.
Wickenburg Community Hospital is looking for Per Diem Radiological Technologists to join our award winning Medical Imaging Department. This position performs medical imaging examinations on patients as prescribed by the provider to provide high quality imaging studies regarding patient condition for diagnostic purposes. The position will require 3 to 4 months of fulltime training. Per Diems at WCH Imaging department are routinely scheduled with hours to maintain proficiency and to complete the staffing schedule.
In addition the Radiology Technologist reviews studies for clarity and accuracy, and may take additional imaging to assist the Radiologist. Other duties involve office, non-office and file functions to maintain an efficient office environment for patient and physician needs.
This position will be a per diem position to cover days off, holidays, weekends and both day and night shifts when needed must be available on short notice.
Candidate must be willing to cross-train onto a Toshiba 64 Slice CT scanner.
Skills / Requirements
- Graduation from an accredited school program in Radiological Technology
- CPR at time of hire or within 3 months
- HIPPA training at time of hire or within 3 months
- Required to have a minimum of 3 year of continuous experience in XR
- Registered in RT with ARRT
- Must have availability 7 days a week to cover shifts on extremely short notice
- Must have or be immediately eligible for Arizona state licensure through the MRTBE in X-Ray.
WCH is proud to be a 100% tobacco free campus!
Job Status: Seasonal, On Call