Radiological Technologist/Per Diem willing to learn CT
All candidates will learn CT on a State of the Art CT Scanner while working in a newly remodeled Diagnostic Imaging Department.
This Radiology Technologist performs medical imaging examinations on patients as prescribed by the provider to provide high quality imaging studies regarding patient condition for diagnostic purposes. The position will require 3 to 4 months of full time training. Per Diem's at WCH Imaging department are routinely scheduled with hours to maintain proficiency and to complete the staffing schedule.
Essential Job Duties:
- Radiology Technologist reviews studies for clarity and accuracy
- May take additional imaging to assist the Radiologist
- Other duties involve office, non-office and file functions to maintain an efficient --Office environment for patient and physician needs.
- Must be willing to cross-train onto a Toshiba 64 Slice CT scanner.
- This position will be a per diem position to cover days off, holidays, weekends and both day and night shifts when needed must be available on short notice.
- Maintains the self-respect, personal dignity, and physical safety of each resident
- Assures continuity of services and care
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Graduation from an accredited school program in Radiological Technology
- CPR at time of hire or within 3 months
- HIPPA training at time of hire or within 3 months
- Must have availability 7 days a week to cover shifts on extremely short notice
- Must have or be immediately eligible for Arizona state licensure through the MRTBE in X-Ray.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, and squatting; must be able to stand/walk for up to 70% of the work day. May be subjected to offensive odors. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally. Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions.
WCH is proud to be a 100% tobacco free campus!
Job Status: Seasonal,On Call