Radiological Technologist - Part Time
LOCATION: WICKENBURG, AZ
Wickenburg Community Hospital is a beautiful and sophisticated rural-access hospital located in Wickenburg, Arizona. WCH is a 8-bed Emergency Department, 19-bed Acute department and many ancillary services. We also have 3 Primary Care Clinics. Here at WCH, we strive to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and care. Join us today and let us be part of your success story.
- Full Benefits
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Wellness Benefits
Wickenburg Community Hospital is a non-profit organization and qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
This Radiology Technologist performs medical imaging examinations on patients as prescribed by the provider to deliver high quality imaging studies regarding patient condition for diagnostic purposes. Selected candidates will learn Computerized Tomography while working in a newly remodeled Diagnostic Imaging Department performing diagnostic x-rays and CT.
Essential Job Duties
- Radiological Technologist reviews studies for clarity and accuracy
- May take additional imaging to assist the Radiologist
- Other duties include office, non-office functions as well as assisting with other departmental and hospital needs.
- Required to cross-train onto a Hitachi 128 Scenaria CT scanner
- This position is Part-Time, working Thursday & Friday nights.
- Maintains the self-respect, personal dignity, and physical safety of each resident
- Assures continuity of services and care
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities assigned by department head.
- Graduation from an accredited school program in Radiological Technology
- Must have current registry with the American Registry of Radiological Technologists.
- Must have a current Arizona Department of Health license to practice Radiography.
- Current CPR/BLS
- HIPPA training at time of hire or within 3 months
- Computed Tomography (CT) certification
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) certification
- Mammography certification
- 5 years of imaging experience
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, and squatting; must be able to stand/walk for up to 70% of the work day. May be subjected to offensive odors. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally. Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions.