Radiological Technologist/CT Tech Weekend Per Diem willing to learn CT
This Radiology Technologist performs medical imaging examinations on patients as prescribed by the provider to deliver high quality imaging studies regarding patient condition for diagnostic purposes.
Must be willing to learn CT.
Selected candidates will learn Computerized Tomography on a recently installed CT Scanner while working in a newly remodeled Diagnostic Imaging Department performing diagnostic x-rays and CT.
Essential Job Duties:
- Radiological Technologist reviews studies for clarity and accuracy
- May take additional imaging to assist the Radiologist
- Other duties include office, non-office functions as well as assisting with other departmental and hospital needs.
- Required to cross-train onto a Hitachi 128 Scenaria CT scanner
- This position is a weekend position. Additional days may be available on an as needed basis to cover vacations, illness and increased census.
- Maintains the self-respect, personal dignity, and physical safety of each resident
- Assures continuity of services and care
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities assigned by department head.
- Graduation from an accredited school program in Radiological Technology
- Minimum of 5 years of imaging experience.
- Current CPR/BLS
- HIPPA training at time of hire or within 3 months
- Must have current registry with the American Registry of Radiological Technologists.
- Must have a current Arizona Department of Health license to practice Radiography.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, and squatting; must be able to stand/walk for up to 70% of the work day. May be subjected to offensive odors.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally. Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions.
WCH is proud to be a 100% tobacco free campus!