Human Resources Generalist
- Responsible for initial recruiting of candidates to include job advertising, pre-screening, and setting up interviews with hiring managers for top candidates.
- Responsible for appropriate follow-up of each element of background and drug screenings within established time frames.
- Responsible for the system on-boarding of candidates once final offer is accepted.
- Data entry of employee/contractor information into HR/Payroll system.
- Assists HR Director with maintaining details and accuracy of compensation matrix.
- Assists in design of total compensation information and communication tools to enhance employee’s understanding.
- Ensures compliance with applicable government regulations.
- Ensures employee HR files are complete, updated, and compliant with licensing agencies audit standards.
- Assists with the administration of the company benefits programs, including enrollments, deletions, and COBRA. Advises employees of available benefits and assists them in properly completing the required documentation.
- Administers leaves of absence, including FMLA; maintains proper supporting documentation, communication to employees and leaders.
- Works to resolve basic employee relations issues. Reports findings to HR Director for collaboration on approach and resolution.
- Ensures compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting.
- Assists with the preparation of responses to requests for information from the EEOC, DOL, OFCCP and other governmental agencies.
- Processes employee status or salary changes.
- Conducts exit interviews and ensures appropriate notifications are made for employee separations.
- Helps employees and outside agencies with employment verifications and loan documents.
- Files Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment Claims, when applicable.
- Ensures the highest standards are maintained to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Attends and participates in HR staff meetings and daily huddles.
- Attends on-going HR legal updates.
- Participates in state and national HR and healthcare related associations.
- Supports HR team with employee reward, recognition, and events.
- May serve as contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators. Oversees processing of monthly billings for payment, as assigned.
- May coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums, and plan administration. Evaluates and revises internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned, verbally or in written form.
- Two+ years HR professional level experience in a generalist role.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Healthcare, or related field.
- Must possess basic knowledge of current federal and state employment law and Human Resources policies and practices.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills including the utmost ethics and highest integrity.
- Proficient in the use of computers and associated HRIS software.
- Healthcare experience; Healthcare HR experience a plus.
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification
- Previous experience using ADP as a HRIS.
- Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting; must be able to stand/walk for most of the workday; heavy lifting, must be able to lift packages up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Please click on the link below to apply for the position.Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time