The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing age appropriate, culturally, and ethnically sensitive care, maintaining a safe environment, educating health care workers about healthy practices, and treatment modalities, assuring continuity of care, coordinating the care across settings and among caregivers, managing information, communicating effectively, and utilizing technology. Utilizes the nursing process which includes the components of assessment, nurse diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning and coordination, implementation, and evaluation.
Essential Job Duties
Nurse Visits, Covid, Flu & Coumadin Clinics, Handling Critical Lab Calls, Patient assessment both in clinic as well as phone triage. Demonstrates general knowledge of pharmacology and medication administration. Demonstrates general knowledge and skill in navigating and documenting in the EHR.
- Assists with other department functions as assigned.
- VFC Oversight.
- Uses time effectively.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Arizona License as a Registered Professional Nurse. Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Certification.
- BLS Card through AHA.
- One (1) year of clinical experience.
Three (3) years clinical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in nursing.
Physical Requirements/Working conditions
- Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting; must be able to stand/walk for most of the work day; heavy lifting, must be able to lift packages up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment